Tuesday, November 29, 2011

the Final !

Breaths in and out , well im almost done with the final this blog post is all i have left to. I had a wonderfull time doing the final with anrol , she explained what she wanted she was understanding of RL needs (like bathroom brakes that come out of no where) she was very supportive and tok her time made sure we all understood what was going on and what we needed to do. i was so nervouse over do thing the final i was worried iw ould do something stupid or crash int he middle or something insane and i would fail, but i dont feel so bad i have alot of confidance in my self and in my class and in anrol. this was by the best time i have had in sl yet.

Here are the befor and after shots of my charter test.

newbie

Me as a newbie

final

Me as my normal self in my bikini

Yes i had to go back to looking like a newbie for a moment but it was ok i went back to my good looking self right after. to behonset the charter test drove me nuts i wasnt sure iwas going to remeber how do it it but i did and i felt great!

Thanks anrol for taking you time and doing our final and thank you for all the faith you put in each of us , i only hope one day i can pay that back!
loves ya!
YAYS! finals are done .. giggles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment