Thursday, November 17, 2011

trying to figure this all out ....

So im sitting here looking at my blog, there so much i want to add and do and im drawing a blank, i cant remeber how do stuff, how to add photos , or anything .. im feeling rather will stupid lol i know it not true and i can always ask for help, the problem is i just happen to be a stubrun red head in Rl who has to try adn figure it all otu her self befor she gose and ask for help... I know silly ... what can i say i spent a life time doing that it hard to break that habbit  and ask for help when it there and ready ...maybe i just need debbie to wack me up side the head lol

On a side note  I do really want to thank everyone from the teachers to anrol, to the models and other students helping me out , with out you guys i dont think iw ould have stayed in as long as i have you all make this so much fun not matter how mad or discurged i get you all are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment